Viewing An Unpublished Post
You are currently viewing an unpublished post because you are a site admin or a moderator.
Champion Challenge Week
Third-grade students should:
- Find people who want to encourage and support you in your education. This could be your grandparents, teachers, pastors, doctors, friends, etc. Please do not go door to door!
- Place any money your Champions give you in your piggy bank.
- If you can finish collecting $25 during our Champion Week, RC Promise will give you an additional $75 in your account, otherwise, they will match dollar for dollar what you have collected.
- Please have donors who want to write a check and/or would like a receipt make the checks out to Community Foundation of Randolph County and put on the memo line: child’s name-Promise
- If money has already been put into your account since December 1, 2018, the donor needs to produce the canceled check or receipt and put it in the piggy bank for a receipt from CFRC.
- Return your piggy bank and money on or before April 8 so that the money can be counted and turned in. Your piggy bank will be returned to you with a receipt in it from the Community Foundation.